As a Customer Success Assistant, you’ll be involved in all aspects of the business – ranging from Sales and Project Management, to Customer Service and Consultancy. Being at the forefront of our Customer Success team, you won’t find yourself without a task to complete or a problem to solve. You’ll build trust with our customers and be the first person they contact for advice and help, so becoming a ProspectSoft ambassador is a key responsibility within this role.
WheWhether managing a project or consulting with customers during the Onboarding process, you’ll be constantly establishing new relationships and building customer rapport. You’ll also gain valuable insight and understanding of business processes through interacting with customers on a daily basis.
If you can listen to our customers and guide them towards the right solutions, helping them overcome their business challenges, then you’re the perfect fit for our Customer Success role!
Some of the things you’ll be doing
What you’ll need
- Passion for delivering high quality customer service
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written) & interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management & organisation skills
- Excellent IT systems knowledge (including email, Excel, Office etc.)
- Motivated by targets & deadlines
- Enthusiastic approach & positive attitude at all times
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
- Completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but won't have graduated at the start of your placement
Application deadline for all Commercial roles:
3rd February 2023