Looking to get real experience in all aspects of Marketing on your placement year? Then ProspectSoft’s Marketing role is not to be missed!
In the Marketing team, you’ll be encouraged to show your creative side when completing projects such as blog writing, creating infographics, designing merchandise, developing content for our websites, and much more! As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects, including the delivery of direct and digital marketing communications. Reporting to our Head of Marketing, you will have a hands-on role and make a real impact on the business. Whether it be managing social media content across our company and placement platforms or generating new strategies to increase the number of qualified leads for our sales team, you’ll develop a strong understanding of B2B marketing and will develop your skills in both inbound and outbound marketing. Marketing efforts will be centred around online lead generation, with a real focus on attracting and converting high quality leads via several marketing channels.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
What you’ll need
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Enthusiastic approach & positive attitude at all times
- Creativity & design skills
- Completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement
Application deadline for all Commercial roles:
5th February 2020