New Business Sales are the lifeblood of any business. In this role you will be part of a high energy, dynamic and high performing sales team. Lead by senior Business to Business Sales experts with years of experience, you could gain invaluable skills and knowledge during this placement to set you on a path of a super high earning software sales career.
The placements in our Sales team often come back following graduation to become stars of the team – this is a serious opportunity for someone serious about a sales career. Responsibility will be given to those that can handle it, and sales commissions are available for all placements that can complete the sales process with potential customers.
The team are close knit and support each other in the office, or on the many social events that the team organises, in our opinion the best Sales Placement role that you will find.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
What you’ll need
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent IT systems knowledge (including email, Excel, Office etc.)
- Motivated by targets and deadlines
- Strong focus on delivering excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic approach and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to solve problems
- Completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but will not have graduated at the start of your placement
Application deadline for all Sales & Marketing roles:
31st January 2020