Successful applicants can expect to gain a great deal of experience working throughout the full development cycle - from systems analysis, through writing the code to testing and delivery. You will be working closely with our Head of Development, playing a key role in ensuring the success of the latest updates to the Prospect platform. Other activities often include system configuration and setting up testing or demonstration environments as well as assisting with the specification and design of bespoke software developments for customers. On commencing your placement, you will receive nearly six weeks of training in all aspects of our product stack and our development methodologies. During your placement, you will also have access to a full MSDN subscription with a monthly personal allowance of Microsoft Azure credit to play around with for your own pet projects.
You’ll either work on the development for our CRM solution or for our bespoke software division.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
What you’ll need
- A strong passion for software development
- A desire to learn new technologies, improve existing skills & understand the business impact on the software development lifecycle
- Have knowledge of the following technologies for backend/API development: .Net Framework Libraries, C# or VB.Net, SQL using databases such as SQL Server, SAP SQL Anywhere, Oracle or MySQL
- Any experience with the following technologies would be great but not required: TypeScript, Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code, HTTPS protocols and IIS
- Currently studying for a degree in a relevant field
Application deadline for all Technical roles:
5th February 2020