We need a talented individual to join our team - someone who truly understand the importance of great customer experience. As a Junior Customer Experience placement, you’re responsible for providing both reactive & proactive support and services to ProspectSoft customers throughout their life cycle with us (ProspectSoft are members of the Access family).
In this role, you serve as the main point of contact for customers and will be their first port of call for help they need using our apps and services. As well as strengthening your communication skills, you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of technical tasks.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
What you’ll need
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Empathetic approach & positive attitude at all times
- Completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but won’t have graduated at the start of your placement
Application deadline for all Technical roles:
2nd February 2024