As a Customer Services Technician, you’ll be involved in all areas of the business and will quickly become familiar with a variety of business processes. On the Service Desk, no two days are the same. Each day brings new challenges with different technologies or tools, and customers will rely on you to materialise quick solutions.
In this role, you serve as the main point of contact for customers and will be their first port of call for any technical questions they have. As well as strengthening your communication skills, you’ll perform a range of technical tasks such as moving databases, running SQL scripts, and debugging websites.
During your placement, you’ll have access to a full MSDN subscription with a monthly personal allowance of Microsoft Azure credit for your own pet projects.
As an integral member of the team, you’ll be treated as a full-time employee with a role that is crucial to the success of the business.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
What you’ll need
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Technical aptitude in a wide variety of technologies & software platforms
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Empathetic approach & positive attitude at all times
- Completed a minimum of 2 years of your undergraduate degree but won’t have graduated at the start of your placement
Application deadline for all Technical roles:
3rd February 2023