As a Service Desk Analyst, you’ll be involved in all areas of the business and will get to grips with a variety of business processes. Every day will bring a different challenge using a different technology or tool.
Analysts serve as the main point of contact for customers and will be their first port of call for any technical questions they have. As well as developing your communication skills, you will perform a range of technical tasks such as moving databases, running SQL scripts, and debugging websites.
During your placement, you will also have access to a full MSDN subscription with a monthly personal allowance of Microsoft Azure credit to play around with for your own pet projects.
As an integral member of the team you’ll be treated as a full-time employee with a role that is pivotal to the success of the business.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
What you’ll need
- Excellent time management & organisation skills
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- An Empathetic approach & positive attitude at all times
- A drive to learn a wide variety of technologies & software platforms
- Currently studying for a degree in a relevant field
Application deadline for all technical roles:
31st January 2020